Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sometimes I'm Productive




The one place I can effortlessly find  myself to harmonize my creativity with productivity is when I am sitting in a cafe in the city. There aren't any good cafes in my neighbourhood, other than the local Starbucks across my house, but the atmosphere just isn't the same. 



A little OOTD, because why not. 


It takes me about an hour to transit to downtown, but I don't mind it. I actually enjoy the process of getting to Vancouver in the mornings.



  Once a week I like to dedicate a few hours to organize my thoughts, go over my goals, and allow myself to take my time to get things done. The overlap of conversations, faint music, and the smell of espresso create the ideal environment for originality.




At times, I can't help but to eavesdrop on a few conversations nearby. To be honest, I sometimes like to listen in on purpose, especially when I'm brainstorming for an assignment, or stuck on an idea. Some discussions are strongly opinionated, and some are on topics I've never even heard of - but that's the beauty of inspiration, isn't it? 

x
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment