Monday, July 21, 2014

Beach Loyalty



[First + Late Post] During the day my friends and I went down to English Bay to get together and relax before Lidia's Montreal trip. The weather was supposedly 28 deg. (celsius), but the sun was definitely burning above 35 deg. Or at least it felt like it. 
round sunnies - urban outfitters

 I got hungry on our way to the beach so we stopped by a Jugo Juice and we ordered their Kale Abunga. The Kale Abunga contains kale (obviously), cauliflower, spinach, peaches, mango, apple juice, and tropical juice. I've been insanely addicted to Jugo Juice lately. I've had one everyday for the past week, and even twice on some days. Sorry Starbucks, I've moved on.  



 In the evening my boyfriend and I went for a short stroll at the White Rock Beach/Pier. We originally went there to see the sunset, but when we arrived we found out we were on the wrong side... BUT the weather was perfect, and the skies were absolutely breathtaking anyway. These pictures don't do it justice.




These last two pictures reminded me of the beginning scenes from The Notebook. Don't ya think?
x
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment